Fingers got his name because he has 6 fingers on each hand! Fingers gets you home afternoons, 2-7. Listen for 50 minutes of Rock every hour, and the latest Long Island traffic!
Listen to Fingers Afternoons fro 2PM to 7PM on 102.3 WBAB Radio. Or Listen Online By Clicking On the Icon on The Ignition Nation Home Page
Visit Our WBAB Page Here
at Ignition Nation
FIngers Top Ten AlbumsIn no particular order...The 10 albums I would take if I was stuck on an island...
1) Meatloaf-Bat Outta Hell
2) Supertramp-Breakfast in America
3) Life of Agony-Ugly
4) Manowar-Warriors of the World
5) Lynyrd Skynyrd-Gold and Platinum
6) Robin Trower-Bridge of Sighs
7) Rolling Stones-Sticky Fingers
8) Black Sabbath-Sold my Soul for Rock n Roll
9) Alice Cooper-Welcome to my Nightmare
10) Kiss-Box set
11) Bonus-Jethro Tull-Warchild/Grand Funk-Greatest hits/Frank Zappa-Joes GarageWhy no Who, Zep or Floyd you say? Because, everyone else on the island will already have it.
Greetings and gratitude for the troops.
If you go to, www.LetsSayThanks.com
you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.
How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them..